Friday, August 30, 2024

New best story on Hacker News: Low Cost Mini PCs

Low Cost Mini PCs
641 by mjcurl | 298 comments on Hacker News.
While searching for mini PCs for my home server, I figured I'd use the eBay API to find the cheapest ones. Inspired by diskprices.com, I built a static site using Eleventy and a python script that uses regex to parse the data. I tried to include as many filters as possible like OS, Wifi, HDMI etc. I would like to add power usage, noise levels, PCIe slots but that data is hard to find. Please let me know if you have any feedback / suggestions. Thanks!

New best story on Hacker News: GPT 6.1 Sol: Near-Astra intelligence for a fifth of the price

GPT 6.1 Sol: Near-Astra intelligence for a fifth of the price 573 by crorella | 493 comments on Hacker News.