Ask HN: How are you using GPT to be productive?
580 by yosito | 703 comments on Hacker News.
With GPT so hot in the news right now, and seeing lots of impressive demos, I'm curious to know, how are you actively using GPT to be productive in your daily workflow? And what tools are you using in tandem with GPT to make it more effective? Have you written your own tools, or do you use it in tandem with third party tools? I'd be particularly interested to hear how you use GPT to write or correct code beyond Copilot or asking ChatGPT about code in chat format. But I'm also interested in hearing about useful prompts that you use to increase your productivity.
New best story on Hacker News: Theranos.world
Theranos.world 535 by kbyatnal | 193 comments on Hacker News.
-
рддेрдЬрд╕्рд╡िрдиी рдкрддрд╕ंрд╕्рдеेрдЪ्рдпा рдШोрдЯाрд│ेрдмाрдЬ рдкрджाрдзिрдХाрд░ी, рд╕ंрдЪाрд▓рдХांрд╡рд░ рдЧुрди्рд╣े рджाрдЦрд▓ рд▓ेрдЦाрдкрд░ीрдХ्рд╖рдХ рдмрдирд╕ोрдб рдпांрдЪ्рдпा рддрдХ्рд░ाрд░ीрдиंрддрд░ рдкोрд▓िрд╕ांрдЪी рдХाрд░рд╡ाрдИ рд╡рд░ोрд░ा ...
-
рд╡рд░ोрд░ा рднाрдЬрдкा рдкрд░िрд╡ाрд░ाрдд рдирд╡े рд╕рджрд╕्рдп – рд╡िрдХाрд╕ рдкрд░рдЪाрдХे рдпांрдЪा рднाрдЬрдкा рдк्рд░рд╡ेрд╢ рд╡рд░ोрд░ा : рд╡рд░ोрд░ा-рднрдж्рд░ाрд╡рддी рд╡िрдзाрдирд╕рднा рдХ्рд╖ेрдд्рд░ाрдЪे рдЖрдорджाрд░ рдХрд░рдг рджाрджा рджेрд╡...
-
рдиिрдЦिрд▓ рдоांрдбрд╡рдХрд░ рдпांрдЪी рдпुрд╡ाрд╕ेрдиा рдЙрдкрдЬिрд▓्рд╣ा рдк्рд░рдоुрдЦ (рд╡рд░ोрд░ा, рдЪिрдоूрд░, рдм्рд░рдо्рд╣рдкुрд░ी) рдкрджाрд╡рд░ рдиिрдпुрдХ्рддी рд╡рд░ोрд░ा : рд╣िंрджुрд╣ृрджрдпрд╕рдо्рд░ाрдЯ рд╢िрд╡рд╕ेрдиाрдк्рд░рдоुрдЦ рдмाрд│...