Show HN: Restfox – Open source lightweight alternative to Postman
487 by kermire | 139 comments on Hacker News.
Last time I posted this it didn't garner much interest. There have been lots of improvements and fixes since the last release. Quick list of features: - Workspaces - Tabs - Nested Folders - Lots of context menus - Response history - Plugins - Runs fully in the browser and runs offline if necessary - Chrome and Firefox extension to bypass CORS restrictions - Desktop builds for all platforms - GraphQL support - Import collections exported from Postman and Insomnia - Simple user friendly interface I built this because I love Insomnia but wanted a portable version that I could run in the browser. If you're tired of Postman's bloated interface and slow startup times, do give this a try.
New best story on Hacker News: 500k facial scans at UK stations yield no arrests, 1 false positive
500k facial scans at UK stations yield no arrests, 1 false positive 505 by ilamont | 301 comments on Hacker News.
-
เคตเคฐोเคฐा เคเคฎเคเคธเคเคฌीเคे เคธเคนाเคฏ्เคฏเค เค เคญिเคฏंเคคा เคช्เคฐเคซुเคฒ เคฒाเคฒเคธเคฐेเคी เคตเคฐोเคฐा เคถเคนเคฐाเคคूเคจ เคนเคाเคฒ เคชเค्เคी เคเคฐा.... เคฎाเคीเคฒ เค เคจेเค เคตเคฐ्เคทांเคชाเคธूเคจ เคตเคฐोเคฐा เคคाเคฒुเค्เคฏाเคค เคाเคฐ्เคฏเคฐเคค...
-
เคญเคฐเคค เคुเคช्เคคा เคต เคธเคนเคाเคฑ्เคฏांเคเคกूเคจ เคฏुเคตाเคธेเคจा เคिเคฒ्เคนा เคช्เคฐเคฎुเคाเคตเคฐ เคीเคตเคेเคฃा เคนเคฒ्เคฒा ; เคंเคฆ्เคฐเคชूเคฐ เคถเคนเคฐाเคคीเคฒ เคช्เคฐเคाเคฐ เคเคฒेเค เคฐเคฎेเคถ เคฐเค्เคे เคฏुเคตा เคธेเคจा เคिเคฒ्เคนा...
-
เคจिเคिเคฒ เคฎांเคกเคตเคเคฐ เคฏांเคी เคฏुเคตाเคธेเคจा เคเคชเคिเคฒ्เคนा เคช्เคฐเคฎुเค (เคตเคฐोเคฐा, เคिเคฎूเคฐ, เคฌ्เคฐเคฎ्เคนเคชुเคฐी) เคชเคฆाเคตเคฐ เคจिเคฏुเค्เคคी เคตเคฐोเคฐा : เคนिंเคฆुเคนृเคฆเคฏเคธเคฎ्เคฐाเค เคถिเคตเคธेเคจाเคช्เคฐเคฎुเค เคฌाเคณ...