Ask HN: ‘Following’ Other HN Users?
5 by fisherjeff | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I’m conflicted about even asking this. I do really love that HN is only very lightly curated for me, and I’m evenly exposed to the opinions of a fairly random sample of people on a daily basis. It’s easily the standout feature of this site. But still… It does often feel too ephemeral. I sometimes wish I were able to easily keep track of what some people are posting on here and interact more directly. It’s easy enough to sort of keep up with some of the more prolific accounts because they’re often almost hard to avoid, but that’s about it. As an example, I ran into a few people in a thread once that live nearby (statistically fairly unlikely!) and there was talk of meeting up, but that was the end of it, because how else could we coordinate? I can’t even find that thread now, but I’m still up for some beers, gorge residents! Anyway, sorry, I’m rambling. Really I was just wondering if anyone has any good tools for following other HN users’ activity.
New best story on Hacker News: Newgrounds.com – A community of games, music, and art
Newgrounds.com – A community of games, music, and art 407 by azhenley | 119 comments on Hacker News.
-
рддेрдЬрд╕्рд╡िрдиी рдкрддрд╕ंрд╕्рдеेрдЪ्рдпा рдШोрдЯाрд│ेрдмाрдЬ рдкрджाрдзिрдХाрд░ी, рд╕ंрдЪाрд▓рдХांрд╡рд░ рдЧुрди्рд╣े рджाрдЦрд▓ рд▓ेрдЦाрдкрд░ीрдХ्рд╖рдХ рдмрдирд╕ोрдб рдпांрдЪ्рдпा рддрдХ्рд░ाрд░ीрдиंрддрд░ рдкोрд▓िрд╕ांрдЪी рдХाрд░рд╡ाрдИ рд╡рд░ोрд░ा ...
-
рд╡рд░ोрд░ा рднाрдЬрдкा рдкрд░िрд╡ाрд░ाрдд рдирд╡े рд╕рджрд╕्рдп – рд╡िрдХाрд╕ рдкрд░рдЪाрдХे рдпांрдЪा рднाрдЬрдкा рдк्рд░рд╡ेрд╢ рд╡рд░ोрд░ा : рд╡рд░ोрд░ा-рднрдж्рд░ाрд╡рддी рд╡िрдзाрдирд╕рднा рдХ्рд╖ेрдд्рд░ाрдЪे рдЖрдорджाрд░ рдХрд░рдг рджाрджा рджेрд╡...
-
рдиिрдЦिрд▓ рдоांрдбрд╡рдХрд░ рдпांрдЪी рдпुрд╡ाрд╕ेрдиा рдЙрдкрдЬिрд▓्рд╣ा рдк्рд░рдоुрдЦ (рд╡рд░ोрд░ा, рдЪिрдоूрд░, рдм्рд░рдо्рд╣рдкुрд░ी) рдкрджाрд╡рд░ рдиिрдпुрдХ्рддी рд╡рд░ोрд░ा : рд╣िंрджुрд╣ृрджрдпрд╕рдо्рд░ाрдЯ рд╢िрд╡рд╕ेрдиाрдк्рд░рдоुрдЦ рдмाрд│...